October 18th / Bacon Theatre, Cheltenham / Tickets £8 available from here
- Christians – Because God is watching you
- Non Christians – Because you’ll have a laugh.
- Church Leaders – Because you need a laugh. (Free tickets available if you bring people)
- Exhibitionists – Because there is still space to Exhibit at brilliant rates!
- Teenagers – Because laughter is good for spots.
- Wine Drinkers – Because wine is helpful for a comedians audience.
- Students – Because it starts at 7.30pm. You’ll be up just in time.
- Actors – Because the auditorium is also beautiful.
- Those with a slight baby face – Because you share a commonality with Tom
- Business people – Because it’s only £8. Don’t be stingy. Invite your neighbours.
- Photographers – Well, you get the picture…
- Geeks – Because there are dimmers, knobs & buttons involved
- Youth workers – Because participation is key.
- Comedians – Because you can nick some gags …
View original post 145 more words