Laughing with Tom seeks to grow significantly over the next 18 months.
I have a vision to reach over 10,000 people each year through evangelistic events hosted by local churches. Producing & widely distributing resources such as books, blogs & my upcoming DVD would see us reach even more!
I long to see schools with young people who understand that life to the full is more than just exam results. It’s about becoming a whole person – Socially, Physically, Intellectually, Emotionally & Spiritually. I want to serve schools through presentations and seminars to inspire students with this truth.
I also believe that God has given his followers gifts that can be used for his kingdom growth. I want to help
people release their God given creativity and give them confidence in sharing faith with their friends and family.
Finally, I believe that evangelism and justice are inseparable. Therefore, I want to encourage and promote the work of Compassion UK and see kids lifted out of poverty.
To do this will require an investment of prayer, time & resources for which I need your help.
Here’s 10 ways you can help…
1) Join my monthly prayer & news letter via my website. Why not get a group together, and gather monthly to pray for LWT.
2) Distributing cards & information to local/national ministers that you are connected with. We’ll send cards to you free of charge!
3) Giving a short powerpoint presentation at Churches together meetings – We’ll email you the powerpoint & script!
4) Partner with us by giving £5 or £10 per month to Laughing with Tom through Stewardship UK. We’ll email you the form!
5) Sponsoring a one off project of Laughing with Tom – We’ll happily discuss options to fit your offering, however big or small.
6) Sharing blogs, posts, events & details on social media.
7) Share with us how this ministry has encouraged you or helped you start a journey with Jesus.
8) Help us create opportunities in Christian and/or secular media, locally & nationally.
9) Organise a group trip to see Laughing with Tom in action – Why not arrange to book for my DVD!
10) Help distribute / sell DVD once it’s released. Let me know and I’ll be in touch when ready to go!
Special request – Do you have experience in writing press releases of professional standard for the Christian media? Do you have contacts that could use them? Can you offer your time and skills voluntarily to help grow this ministry? Get in touch. firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact me TODAY (before you forget or get too busy!) and let me know.
email@example.com / 07716997153